Daikin Sensira air conditioner
Daikin Sensira inverter wall air conditioner
Daikin air conditioners are renowned for their reliability and characterized by technological excellence. A key feature of Daikin machines is low power consumption. They are designed to be efficient all year round. They stand out both for the low noise level and for the perfect air flow, creating excellent comfort in your space. By using inverter technology we have maximum performance even on the coldest days of winter.
R-32 Refrigerant with the lowest global warming potential. Daikin is known for pioneering the development of innovative products. Using the new refrigerant R-32 in air conditioners reduces the environmental impact by 68% compared to R-410A and achieves higher energy efficiency leading to lower power consumption.
The new Daikin FTXF wall unit stands out for its low energy consumption and the pleasant comfort it offers in the space.
Daikin Sensira air conditioners are available in the following types:
FTXF25 FTXF35 FTXF42 FTXF50 FTXF60 FTXF71
- Energy efficiency up to A++
- Power saving during standby mode. With this function, power consumption is reduced by approximately 80%. If no people are detected for more than 20 minutes the unit automatically operates in power saving mode.
- Quiet operation up to 21 dBA.
- Dehumidification program. It reduces humidity levels without lowering the temperature.
- Air filter. Suspended dust particles are captured ensuring clean air.
- Silent indoor unit operation. The “silent” button on the remote control reduces the operating sound level of the indoor unit by 3dBA.
- Online controller. Control the indoor unit from any location via smart phone, tablet, laptop (optional)
- 24 hour timer. It can be set to run at any time during a 24-hour period.
- Pleasant atmosphere program. It ensures operation without currents of hot or cold air directly on the human body.