Daikin Stylish air conditioner
Daikin Stylish inverter wall air conditioner
Daikin air conditioners are renowned for their reliability and characterized by technological excellence. A key feature of Daikin machines is low power consumption.
With Daikin, you can control the functions of your air conditioner from wherever you are with the available applications (iOS & Android) via local network or internet, which the machine has at the factory. They are designed to be efficient all year round. They stand out both for the low noise level and for the perfect air flow, creating excellent comfort in your space.
Daikin is known for pioneering the development of innovative products. By using the new refrigerant R-32 in its air conditioners, the environmental impact is reduced by 68% compared to R-410A and a higher energy efficiency is achieved which leads to lower power consumption.
The Daikin Stylish air conditioner is available in the following types
FTXA25 FTXA35 FTXA42 FTXA50
The smallest dimensions on the market!!
It is an air conditioner with an elegant and functional design suitable for all indoor spaces. In 3 modern colors: matte crystal white, silver-anthracite, black wood.
- Seasonal efficiency values up to A+++ in both cooling and heating
- Online controller: control your indoor unit from any location with app via your local network or internet (factory supplied)
- Perfect temperature distribution thanks to the Coanda effect which optimizes air flow using specially designed fins
- Silver filter to remove allergens. The filter traps allergens such as pollen and dust mites by 99%.
- Extremely effective air purification. Daikin’s flash steamer technology produces high-speed electrons that effectively break down viruses, bacteria, odors and allergens.
- With the temperature grid sensor the air flow is adjusted when temperature differences in the room are detected
- Weekly timer can be set to start cooling or heating operation at any time on a daily or weekly basis
- The Grid eye sensor determines the current room temperature and distributes the air evenly throughout the room before switching to an airflow pattern that directs warm or cool air to areas that need it