Underfloor heating is a type of heating system different from conventional heating systems. Its operation is based on the circulation of hot water under the floor of the room and the ability of the floor as a single heating body with a large heat capacity. The water is pre-prepared to the appropriate temperature by some heat source (e.g. Boiler room, Heat Pump) and diffuses into the piping network, heating the thermal concrete, which accumulates heat, raising its temperature as a result of heating the space. The water temperature ranges from 30℃ to 45℃, achieving a high degree of efficiency and low operating costs. Thus the temperature of the floor starts from 25℃ and reaches 19℃ at the height of a person, offering a feeling of thermal comfort.
Advantages of Underfloor Heating:
● Proper heating that responds to the anatomy of the body with warm feet and a cold head.
● Free configuration of the space without radiators occupying valuable space.
● Ability to control temperature per room
● More economical operation in a percentage that reduces the payback time of the system in relation to the installation cost
● Uniform distribution of heat in the space
● System with low energy consumption since the water is heated at a low temperature.
● Healthy atmosphere without drying out the space
A basic condition for the correct result is a correct initial study, use of certified materials, installation of the system according to the specifications of the materials by qualified technicians and correct adjustment after the completion of the project. Our company undertakes the study and installation of underfloor heating.
Implementation of Projects by Trained Scientific Staff